Tiger nut is a source of vitamin E and C, that posses an antioxidant function, boosting the production of red blood cells.
Furthermore, it makes great milk, flour, and oil. It can be consumed as tiger nut milk called Kunnu Aya in Nigeria and Horchata du chufas in Spain.
Below are 7 benefits you should know:
- Tiger nuts have a high level of vitamin E when consumed it helps to reduce the cholesterol level in the blood.
- Tiger nuts have been linked with the prevention of heart disease.
- vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant found in tiger nuts can protect your cells against damage.
- Tiger nut can be used to help keep your blood sugar under control.
- Including tiger nuts in your diet can help reduce the number of calories in your diet.
- Tiger nut is used as a digestive tonic and can help care for indigestion.
- Juice extracted from tiger nuts is good for boosting sex libido for both men and women.