There's no such thing, that's total bullshit so don't waste your time. You are your wealth. If you wanna build your wealth, build yourself. Don't expect someone or something to give you out of nowhere. Most people are not good at giving anything unless they know they'll receive something back.
The following are simple steps to instantly attract wealth to your life.
1. Pursue good education
2. Develop new skills in areas that interest you
3. Get comfortable with taking calculated risks in life and work. Some will work out, some won’t - but overall, you will gain from this over a period of time and also get some great experience in the process.
4. Network - find opportunities to meet and spend time with successful people.
5. Try entrepreneurship.
6. Spend your money smartly - people buy a lot of needless things.
Money is the byproduct of your hard work and labor. When you disrespect money, you disrespect yourself. Respecting money means keeping it organized. It means tracking it on a regular basis. It means recognizing that money holds both restorative and destructive powers and that it is not to be handled lightly.
7. Start investing - as early as possible in life.
8. Read extensively - widen your knowledge. As they say, sharpen the saw.
9. Learn to spot and seize opportunities in life.
10. Spend time wisely and productively.
11. Whatever you do professionally, do it to the best of your abilities. Bloom where you are planted. Sooner or later, it pays.
12. Look to improve yourself in some way everyday. Even small, incremental changes matter.
To continue engaging in learned helplessness is to remain trapped in the poverty’s gravitational pull. You cannot attract wealth or other positive things into your life when your emotional and Karmic space is occupied with the words, “I can’t”.
13. Help others in whatever way you can. It all comes back.
This final point relates to the spiritual and Karmic power of money. When we give money to those who are less fortunate, we are helping to replenish the human spirit. Do not hoard money or it will leave you.
Instead, use your empathic abilities to determine who is in need and how you might help them. An example might be offering to pay for groceries in the checkout line for a struggling family in front of you. It could also mean donating your time, which is a form of money, to your favorite charity.
When you give from a place of genuine love and compassion to others, you make room greater happiness, which is the precursor to wealth.
14. Think creatively to manage life’s challenges - very often, there is a smarter way.
15. Pay your credit card bills in time.
16. Stay resilient and determined in life and work. If something didn’t work, don’t get disheartened - try something different/new. The more your try, the greater the chances of something working out.
17. Maintain good health - eat smart, exercise, sleep well. No point in having wealth if you don’t have good health ! Imagine having all the money and wealth that you aspire for, but can’t enjoy it because you are on medications, visiting hospitals, can’t enjoy food because of eating restrictions, unable to travel, lack energy, don’t feel well mentally or physically….or worst case, you are six feet underground ! Not so much fun, is it? Wealth at the cost of health is really meaningless.
Provide as much value to other people as you possibly can. The more value you can provide, the more wealth you will naturally get.
How did Jeff Bezos (Founder of Amazon) attract money and wealth? He made sure that Amazon provided huge amounts of value to very many people by making it easier and more convenient to shop. He was then able to monetize it.
In my experience people who attract wealth and success do so naturally, they don’t even have to think about it. It’s like they have some quality that the rest of us lack. It’s certainly true in my case!
When you work hard , with luck and determination , those things will automatically come at your doorstep.